Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just The Beginning

Let's start at the beginning, a very fine place to start...

As a first-time blogger I'm a little nervous and excited to jump in and begin sharing my thoughts, passions and insights in such a public way. I'm thrilled (and a little overwhelmed) with all of the options and possibilities that this platform will provide. But it's just the beginning.

It's the beginning of a journey toward becoming the person I was created by God to become. The beginning of letting go of the fears which have hindered me from moving in the direction of my dreams. The beginning of letting go and trusting that I am equipped with all that is necessary to begin this journey. The beginning of partnering with others of like mind and purpose in order to accomplish something larger and greater than we are capable of individually. The beginning of encouraging and empowering others to find hope and joy in pursuit of
their life's purpose. The beginning of teaching others how to be over-comers in life. The beginning of using my voice to be a voice for Him and for those who are unable to make their voices heard for themselves.

I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts, ideas and experiences that have pushed me in the direction of my dreams, abilities and passions - toward my life purpose. So, here's to sharing my fears, obstacles, joys, faith and personal victories. May it be an encouragement to those who read, and a reminder to me to keep pressing on.

This is the beginning... just the beginning!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful beginning:)